- The Company's year-to-date net income of $169,000 compares to a net loss of ($694,000) for the same six months ended June 30, 2011, representing an $863,000 improvement over the prior year results
- Total assets reached $150.7 million, an increase of 3.5% since FYE 12/31/11
- Non-performing loans continue to decline to $5.9 million, or 3.9% of total assets. This compares to $11.4 million, or 6.8% of total assets a year ago; an improvement of 48.3%
- Loans past due declined to .04%, an improvement of 2.1% over last year
- No additional loan loss provision has been required thus far this year, and the ALLL reserve remains at a healthy 4.8% of total loans
- Other Real Estate Owned Assets decreased to $700,000, down from $1.0 million as of June 30, 2011; representing a 31% reduction in OREO assets
- The Bank’s Texas Ratio decreased to 47.9%, compared to 90.3% at June 30 2011
- Non-interest bearing deposits , which represent 36% of total deposits, increased by 7.7% to $50.5 million from $46.9 million as of June 30, 2011. The Bank’s current and contingent liquidity continues to be strong
- The cost of deposits continued to decline, reaching 0.52%, down from 0.72% a year ago, resulting from an increase in core deposits and less reliance on wholesale funding
- Non-interest income increased by 31.4% to $913,000 up from $695,000 as of June 30, 2011
- Operating expenses decreased 15%, from the same period a year ago
- The risk-based capital ratio and the leverage capital ratio both improved to 12.94% and 6.25% respectively, up from 10.57% and 5.54 respectively as of June 30, 2011
CalWest Bancorp Announces Financial Results As Of June 30, 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.