Armstrong World Industries, Inc. (AWI)
Q2 2012 Earnings Call
July 30, 2012 1:00 am ET
Tom Waters - Vice President of Treasury and Investor Relations
Keith Hughes - SunTrustMike Wood - Macquarie CapitalKathryn Thompson - Thompson Research GroupBob Wetenhall - RBCDennis McGill - Zelman & AssociatesJim Barrett - C.L. King & AssociatesRodny Nacier - KeyBanc Capital MarketsPresentationOperator
Previous Statements by AWI
» Armstrong World Industries' CEO Discusses Q1 2012 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Armstrong World Industries' CEO Discusses Q4 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Armstrong's CEO Discusses Q3 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Armstrong World Industries' Discusses Q2 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Tom WatersThank you, Deana. Good afternoon and welcome. Please note that members of the media have been invited to listen to this call, and the call is being broadcast live on our website at armstrong.com.With me this afternoon are Matt Espe, our President and Chief Executive Officer; Tom Mangas, our CFO; Frank Ready, CEO of our Worldwide Floor Businesses; and Vic Grizzle, CEO of our Worldwide Ceiling Businesses.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV