LAFAYETTE, La., July 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- MidSouth Bancorp, Inc. ("MidSouth") (NYSE MKT: MSL), announced a cash dividend was declared in the amount of seven cents ($.07) per share to be paid on its common stock on October 1, 2012 to shareholders of record on September 14, 2012.
About MidSouth Bancorp, Inc.
MidSouth Bancorp, Inc. is a bank holding company headquartered in
Lafayette, Louisiana, with assets of
$1.4 billion as of
June 30, 2012. Through its wholly owned subsidiary, MidSouth Bank, N.A., MidSouth offers a full range of banking services to commercial and retail customers in
Texas. In June, MidSouth Bank announced the purchase of two banking center locations in the
Baton Rouge market slated to open in September and October. MidSouth Bank currently has 40 banking centers in
Texas and is connected to a worldwide ATM network that provides customers with access to more than 43,000 surcharge-free ATMs. Additional corporate information is available at
SOURCE MidSouth Bancorp, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV