DR Horton Inc (DHI): Today's Featured Materials & Construction Laggard
DR Horton (DHI) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, DR Horton fell 49 cents (-2.7%) to $17.90 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7.1 million shares of DR Horton exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8.1 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $17.74-$18.89 after having opened the day at $18.65 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.39. Other company's within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: Chicago Bridge & Iron Company (CBI), down 14.2%, Armstrong World Industries (AWI), down 12.8%, Patrick Industries (PATK), down 7.4%, and Avalon Holdings (AWX), down 7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full DR Horton Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV