Precision Castparts (PCP) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Precision Castparts fell $2.11 (-1.3%) to $156.08 on average volume. Throughout the day, 814,566 shares of Precision Castparts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 703,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $155.58-$158.64 after having opened the day at $157.58 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $158.19. Other company's within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: Chicago Bridge & Iron Company (CBI), down 14.2%, Armstrong World Industries (AWI), down 12.8%, Highway Holdings (HIHO), down 12.4%, and Lincoln Electric Holdings (LECO), down 9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Precision Castparts Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about PCP
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV