Cardinal Health Inc (CAH): Today's Featured Wholesale Winner
Cardinal Health (CAH) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Cardinal Health rose 97 cents (2.3%) to $43.31 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.8 million shares of Cardinal Health exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.3 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $42.30-$43.46 after having opened the day at $42.34 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.34. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: China Auto Logistics (CALI), up 13.2%, Westinghouse Solar (WEST), up 11.4%, MWI Veterinary Supply (MWIV), up 5.1%, and Lawson Products (LAWS), up 4.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Cardinal Health Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV