Rockwell Automation Incorporated (ROK) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, Rockwell Automation Incorporated rose 60 cents (0.9%) to $68.50 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.8 million shares of Rockwell Automation Incorporated exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.5 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $67.77-$69.22 after having opened the day at $67.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $67.90. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: Clean Diesel Technologies (CDTI), up 20%, TriMas Corporation (TRS), up 13.1%, Intellicheck Mobilisa (IDN), up 13%, and Ultralife Batteries (ULBI), up 11%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Rockwell Automation Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about ROK
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV