Travelers Companies Inc. (TRV): Today's Featured Financial Winner
Travelers Companies (TRV) pushed the Financial sector higher today making it today's featured financial winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Travelers Companies rose 49 cents (0.8%) to $63.21 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.6 million shares of Travelers Companies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.6 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $62.66-$63.65 after having opened the day at $62.83 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $62.72. Other companies within the Financial sector that increased today were: Chanticleer Holdings (HOTR), up 24.1%, Ohio Legacy Corporation (OLCB), up 16.7%, American Realty Investors (ARL), up 14.7%, and Anchor Bancorp (ANCB), up 14.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Travelers Companies Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV