- GAAP diluted earnings per share (EPS) from continuing operations was $0.56 in the second quarter of 2012 compared to $0.59 in the second quarter of 2011. Guidance was $0.50 to $0.52.
- Revenues were $83.0 million in the quarter compared to $82.5 million in the second quarter of 2011. Guidance was $83 to $85 million.
- Net income was $6.5 million in the quarter compared to $7.3 million in the second quarter of 2011.
- EBITDA was $11.4 million in the quarter, down 8% from the second quarter of 2011, and was 13.8% of revenues compared to 15.1% in last year’s second quarter.
- Cash flows from continuing operations were $8.6 million in the quarter, up 25% from the second quarter of 2011.
- Repurchases of common stock were $7.3 million in the second quarter of 2012.
Kadant Reports 2012 Second Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts