PORT WASHINGTON, N.Y., July 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Cedar Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: CDR) announced today that its Board of Directors has formally approved the payment of a cash dividend of $0.05 per share on the Company's Common Stock, payable on August 20, 2012 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on August 10, 2012.
The Company also announced that the Board has approved payment of a cash dividend of $0.5546875 per share on the Company's 8 7/8% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock, and a cash dividend of $0.4531250 on the Company's 7 1/4% Series B Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock. Both the Series A and Series B Preferred Stock dividends are payable on August 20, 2012 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on August 10, 2012.
About Cedar Realty Trust
Cedar Realty Trust, Inc. is a fully-integrated real estate investment trust which focuses on the ownership and operation of primarily supermarket-anchored shopping centers straddling the Washington DC to Boston corridor. The Company's portfolio (excluding properties treated as "held for sale") is comprised of 67 properties, with approximately 9.6 million square feet of GLA. In addition, the Company has an ownership interest in 22 properties, with approximately 3.7 million square feet of GLA, through its Cedar/RioCan joint venture in which the Company has a 20% interest.For additional financial and descriptive information on the Company, its operations and its portfolio, please refer to the Company's website at www.cedarrealtytrust.com. SOURCE Cedar Realty Trust, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV