- Adjusted earnings per share of $0.74 within management’s guidance of $0.65 to $0.75 and up 54% sequentially
- Adjusted operating income of $78.7 million within management’s guidance range and up 47% sequentially
- Global volume as measured in metal pounds in the first half of 2012 increased 4% as compared to the first half of 2011 and 5% as compared to the second half of 2011
- Signed definitive agreement to acquire Alcan Cable, the wire and cable business of Rio Tinto plc for $185 million in cash
- Signed definitive agreement to acquire a majority interest (60%) in Procables S.A. for total consideration of $45 million
General Cable Reports Second Quarter Results; Adjusted EPS Of $0.74 Within Management’s Range Of Expectations
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.