- John E. Littel, executive vice president of External Relations for Amerigroup, was appointed by Gov. Bob McDonnell this month to serve a four-year term on the board of visitors at the College of William & Mary in Williamsburg. Littel also serves on the board of advisors for William & Mary's Thomas Jefferson Program in Public Policy.
- Linda Whitley-Taylor, executive vice president of Human Resources for Amerigroup, became the rector of the Radford University board of visitors earlier this month. Whitley-Taylor formerly served as the chair of the board's Governance and Administration Committee. A 1986 graduate of Radford, she was appointed to the board of visitors in 2009.
- Richard C. Zoretic, executive vice president and chief operating officer for Amerigroup, currently serves on the board of visitors for Eastern Virginia Medical School (EVMS). Zoretic was appointed to the board of visitors in 2010.
Amerigroup Leadership Honored To Serve On Higher Education Boards
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts