- Net interest margin was 4.78% in 2Q12, an increase of 6.7%, compared to 4.48% in 1Q12 and up from 4.58% in 2Q11.
- Nonaccrual loans were $32.8 million, or 6.7% of total loans at June 30, 2012, down 14.4% from $38.3 million, or 7.4% of total loans at March 31, 2012.
- Net real estate owned (REO), after subtracting the SBA guarantee, and repossessed assets decreased 58.2% to $2.1 million at June 30, 2012 compared to $4.9 million three months earlier and decreased 70.7% compared to $7.0 million a year earlier.
- The total allowance for loan losses equaled 3.59% of total loans held for investment at June 30, 2012, compared to 3.19% at March 31, 2012 and 3.09% a year ago.
- Community West Bank’s Total risk-based capital ratio was 13.41% and Tier 1 leverage ratio was 9.38% at June 30, 2012, an increase compared to the Bank’s Total risk-based capital ratio of 12.43% and Tier 1 leverage ratio of 8.52% at March 31, 2012. Under the Bank’s regulatory agreement, ratios of 12% and 9%, respectively, are required to be maintained.
Community West Bancshares Reports Second Quarter Results, Highlighted By Improved Credit Quality And Net Interest Margin Expansion
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.