- Net interest margin was 4.78% in 2Q12, an increase of 6.7%, compared to 4.48% in 1Q12 and up from 4.58% in 2Q11.
- Nonaccrual loans were $32.8 million, or 6.7% of total loans at June 30, 2012, down 14.4% from $38.3 million, or 7.4% of total loans at March 31, 2012.
- Net real estate owned (REO), after subtracting the SBA guarantee, and repossessed assets decreased 58.2% to $2.1 million at June 30, 2012 compared to $4.9 million three months earlier and decreased 70.7% compared to $7.0 million a year earlier.
- The total allowance for loan losses equaled 3.59% of total loans held for investment at June 30, 2012, compared to 3.19% at March 31, 2012 and 3.09% a year ago.
- Community West Bank’s Total risk-based capital ratio was 13.41% and Tier 1 leverage ratio was 9.38% at June 30, 2012, an increase compared to the Bank’s Total risk-based capital ratio of 12.43% and Tier 1 leverage ratio of 8.52% at March 31, 2012. Under the Bank’s regulatory agreement, ratios of 12% and 9%, respectively, are required to be maintained.
Community West Bancshares Reports Second Quarter Results, Highlighted By Improved Credit Quality And Net Interest Margin Expansion
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.