The Series 3000 Gas MTU lithium-ion batteries are guaranteed for 20 years when operated under typical conditions involving hourly interval reads. Aclara MTUs offer accurate, consistent readings in virtually all locations, even when placed in difficult installation locations such as meter vaults and basements.
The scalable STAR Network system is a radio-based fixed network that empowers utilities to maximize meter functionality and provide superior customer service. STAR Network MTUs transmit interval data over private, FCC-licensed 450- to 470-MHz radio frequencies that are not affected by disruptive interference. The high-performance Aclara Series 3000 Gas MTU is a third-party certified, intrinsically safe device.
About AclaraAclara® represents the industry's leading Intelligent Infrastructure technologies for providing device networking, data-value management, and customer communications to water, gas, and electric utilities globally. Over 500 utilities in nine countries rely on proven Aclara solutions to connect with their customers. Aclara Technologies LLC is part of the Utility Solutions Group of ESCO Technologies Inc. (NYSE: ESE), St. Louis. Create Your Intelligent Infrastructure™ www.Aclara.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV