Finally, [someone] may want to walk down about the number inventions. Let me wrap up with a couple of general points. Firstly, the company has now built out the infrastructure to handle hyper growth. And secondly, what many of you don’t know if we are the only company to have the largest reaching CLEC, our own chip design company, our own Softswitch and Session Border Controller company and we even write all our own softphone software. All of these subsidiaries continue to contribute to our overall success.
With that summary of recent results, let me turn the call over to Dan to answer questions.
Good morning everybody. Thanks Andrew and thanks for contributing to the success of the company since you started this year. Before I get into the questions, I just want to go over a couple of things very briefly.Early this morning, we announced a patent field that I have been personally working on for quite a period of time, and the patent world is not a very well-known industry except for quite a few people, and you could buy 5,000 patents, a 5,000 patents might not be better than just one patent I think you could purchase alone.In this case, this is a very valuable patent that we purchased. It will be revenue and income producing, and it will be very accretive to our numbers in the future. The other thing as far as patents cover, still on the look, this particular patent that we did buy as the foundational patent, as far as our concern. And it happened would be the reason – the largest reason by far of why we merged with VocalTec and besides the people that we got and the technology that the patent was something I was absolutely terrified about research, all the patents that were outstanding and when I found that VocalTec patent I know I have to get used with that patent.Read the rest of this transcript for free on seekingalpha.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV