Cubist Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBST) today announced that company management will discuss Cubist’s business activities and financial outlook at investor conferences during August 2012.
- On Wednesday, August 1, David McGirr, SVP and CFO; Greg Stea, SVP Commercial Operations; and Michael Tomsicek, SVP and Deputy CFO will host one-on-one meetings at the Goldman Sachs Small Caps One-on-One Summit at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Chicago. Eileen C. McIntyre, Senior Director, Investor Relations will be joining as well. These meetings will not be webcast.
- On Thursday, August 9, Steven Gilman, EVP and CSO, will host one-on-one meetings at the UBS Biotech Summer 1x1 Conference in San Francisco. Mr. Gilman will be joined by Eileen C. McIntyre, Senior Director, Investor Relations. These meetings will not be webcast.
- On Wednesday, August 15, Michael Bonney, CEO, will present at 10:55 a.m. ET at the Wedbush Securities 2012 Life Sciences Management Access Conference at the Le Parker Meridien in New York. The presentation will be accessible live through Cubist’s website at www.cubist.com in the Investor Relations Conference Calendar section and will remain available there for a period of 30 days after the presentation.
Cubist Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the research, development, and commercialization of pharmaceutical products that address significant unmet medical needs in the acute care environment. Cubist is headquartered in Lexington, Mass. Additional information can be found at Cubist’s
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts