MagicJack VocalTec (CALL) is a provider of voice-over-Internet-Protocol (VoIP), the softphone (magicJack PC) and the magicJack products. This stock is trading up 7.5% at $21.78 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 398,000Average Volume: 513,457 Volume % Change: 50% Shares of CALL are ripping higher today after the company reported a near four-fold rise in quarterly profit, helped by strong sales of its MagicJack Plus product, which allows users to directly connect to a home phone to make unlimited calls over the Internet. >>8 Top-Rated Stocks With the Best Earnings Outlooks From a technical perspective, CALL is gapping up sharply here with decent volume right off some near-term support at $19.66. This move is quickly pushing CALL within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once CALL takes out some near-term overhead resistance levels at $22.70 to $23 with high volume. Traders should look for long-biased trades once CALL sustains a move or close above those levels with volume that's near or above 513,457 shares. If we get that action soon, then CALL could setup to spike back toward its April high of $26.50.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV