Saia (SAIA) is an asset-based trucking company that provides regional and interregional less-than-truckload services and selected longer haul LTL, along with limited truckload service solutions to a base of customers and industries across the U.S. This stock is trading up 1.9% at $22.95 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 150,000Average Volume: 155,652 Volume % Change: 85% >>7 Stocks for a Housing Rebound From a technical perspective, SAIA is trending to the upside here with decent volume. This move has started to push SAIA into breakout territory, since the stock has challenged some near-term overhead resistance at $23.17. At last check, SAIA has hit an intraday high of $23.79 and volume is closing in on its three-month average action of 155,652 shares. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in SAIA as long as it's trending above $22.63 to $23.17 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 155,652 shares as bullish. If we continue to see that action, then SAID could be setting up to trend north of $25.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV