Dunkin Brands Group
Dunkin Brands Group (DNKN) is a franchisor of restaurants serving coffee and baked goods, as well as ice cream within the quick service restaurant segment of the restaurant industry. This stock is trading up 1.9% at $30.71 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 1.5 millionAverage Volume: 1.4 million Volume % Change: 89% >>5 Huge Stocks Ready to Slingshot Higher From a technical perspective, DNKN is bouncing here right around its 200-day moving average of $29.61 with above average volume. This move is also coming off of oversold territory, since DNKN has a current RSI reading of 35. Traders should continue to look for long-biased trades in DNKN as long as it's trending above its 200-day at $29.51 and above some more near-term support at $29.29 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 1,373,170 shares as bullish. If we continue to see that action, then DNKN could rebound higher toward $32 to its 50-day moving average of $33.49 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV