Yandex (YNDX) is an Internet company in Russia. This stock is trading up 1.6% at $20.55 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 1.65 millionAverage Volume: 1.5 million Volume % Change: 131% Shares of YNDX are trending higher today in front of the company's earnings report which is scheduled for Tuesday before the market open. >>10 Top-Rated Tech Stocks That Pay Big Dividends From a technical perspective, YNDX has started to flirt with a near-term breakout trade here, since the stock has challenged some near-term overhead resistance at $20.48 with heavy volume. Traders should now wait until after YNDX reports earnings, and then look for long-biased trades if the stock is trending above its 200-day moving average of $21.77 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 1.5 million shares as bullish. If we see that action after earnings, then look for YNDX to trade up toward $24 to $25.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV