LAS VEGAS, July 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Food lovers will take over The Strip October 5-7 to celebrate the year's premier culinary event, FOOD & WINE All-Star Weekend. Following two successful years at ARIA Resort & Casino and Bellagio Resort & Casino, this year's roster of resorts has expanded to include MGM Grand Hotel & Casino, Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino and The Mirage Hotel & Casino.
Kicking off Friday, October 5, the weekend will be hosted by FOOD & WINE's Gail Simmons along with a talented line-up of celebrity chef superstars, distinguished sommeliers and sophisticated mixologists providing first-class interactive experiences, once-in-a-lifetime moments and exceptional hospitality in a way that only the resorts and restaurants of MGM Resorts International know how to do.
"From established culinary masters to rising stars, FOOD & WINE All-Star Weekend showcases the best and brightest of the industry in what has become one of the world's top epicurean destinations," said MGM Resorts International's Chief Marketing Officer, Bill Hornbuckle. "Not only will we provide access to supreme culinary talents but our world-class resorts will ensure that each guest has a truly memorable experience."
Christina Grdovic, FOOD & WINE Vice President and Publisher, said, "Marking our third year in Las Vegas, we are thrilled to showcase acclaimed masters of the culinary world, along with our own Gail Simmons at FOOD & WINE's All-Star Weekend."The weekend promises a wide array of events sure to please even the most discerning dining connoisseur from lavish, multi-course meals to intimate cooking demonstrations including:
- The Mirage Pool's tropical elegance will serve as the backdrop for this year's All-Star Tasting when celebrity chefs Rick Moonen, Laurent Tourondel and many more join host Gail Simmons in a gastronomic gala showcasing the unrivaled cuisine of Vegas' top chefs
- ARIA's stable of powerhouse chefs including Masa Takayama, Shawn McClain, Jean-Philippe Maury, Michael Mina, Julian Serrano and Jean-Georges Vongerichten will join forces to create a one-of-a-kind meal served in the alluring ambiance of Sage
- Bellagio will transform its Grand Patio into a Farmhouse setting as executive chefs Roy Ellamar of Sensi and Brett Smith of Zolo Grill, an award-winning southwestern restaurant in Boulder, CO, serve a lunch featuring seasonal ingredients harvested from their favorite farms
- Chef of the Century Joel Robuchon's MGM Grand restaurant, L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon, will present an intricate cooking demo and decadent lunch to guests. Hosted by executive chefs Claude Le-Tohic of Joel Robuchon Restaurant and Steve Benjamin of L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon, the pair will expertly guide each guest through the preparation of two Joel Robuchon signature courses followed by a three-course lunch with wine pairings
- At Mandalay Bay, celebrity chef Charlie Palmer of Aureole will guide an exclusive group of guests in an interactive cooking demonstration highlighting seasonal fall fare
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV