Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Jim Cramer had a lot to say about a recent wave of stock downgrades during his "Six Stocks in 60 Seconds" segment on Monday's "Squawk on the Street" on CNBC.
He said that data center purveyor Equinix (EQIX) remains the best-performing cloud computing play despite Monday's analyst downgrade. He was also bullish on telco equipment maker Ciena (CIEN) which may now be seeing some buying from Verizon (VZ).
Drug maker Eli Lilly (LLY) is a "red hot" stock like the rest of pharma, said Cramer, and remains good for a short-term trade. Pulte Homes (PHM) also remains a buy as the home builders continue to "make a fortune" despite repeated calls for a top in the housing market.Rounding out the group, Cramer dismissed rumors that Newell Rubbermaid (NWL) is "vulnerable." He said that Newell, like Stanley Black & Decker (SWK), continues to see its stock go up anyway. Cramer was also bullish on Broadcom (BRCM), a stock which he owns for his charitable trust,
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV