I'm not sure Radio Shack has the culture to do anything remotely close to what I expect Best Buy to do and what Yahoo! did. In fact, there's no life left. It would take a miracle, quite possibly something more extraordinary than what Ford needs, for Radio Shack to subsist, even close to what it is, for much longer.
Don't take a chance on Ford just yet. Never take one on RSH. Consider a speculative bet with ZNGA. But, really, tread carefully with low-priced stocks. Stick with large, dividend-paying growth stocks unless you have a time-tested, well-oiled plan to speculate on beaten-down, sub-$10 stocks.
At the time of publication, the author was long FB and ZNGA.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV