Advance Auto Parts, Inc. (NYSE: AAP), a leading automotive aftermarket retailer of parts, batteries, accessories and maintenance items, will report its second quarter financial results before market open on Thursday, August 9, 2012. The Company will detail its results on a conference call scheduled to begin at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, August 9, 2012, which will be made available concurrently on the Company’s website, www.AdvanceAutoParts.com. The call is also available by dialing (866) 908-1AAP. The pass code is Advance Auto Parts. A replay of the conference call will available on the Advance website for one year.
About Advance Auto Parts
Headquartered in Roanoke, Va., Advance Auto Parts, a leading automotive aftermarket retailer of parts, accessories, batteries, and maintenance items in the United States, serves both the do-it-yourself and professional installer markets. As of April 21, 2012, the Company operated 3,682 stores in 39 states, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands.
Additional information about the Company, employment opportunities, customer services, and online shopping for parts and accessories can be found on the Company’s website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV