David Weekley Homes presented L&W Supply with the 2012 Partner of Choice Award at their national account meeting on July 26 th in Houston.
About USG and L&W Supply
USG is a leading manufacturer and distributor of high-performance building systems through its subsidiaries, which include United States Gypsum Company, USG Interiors, LLC, and L&W Supply. L&W Supply is the largest specialty dealer in North America for drywall, ceilings, steel framing and other building materials used by homebuilders and specialty contractors. L&W Supply currently operates more than 150 locations in the United States, and operates under the names Building Specialties, Seacoast Supply, CK Supply, CALPLY and others. For additional information on USG, visit www.usg.com. For additional information on L&W Supply, visit www.lwsupply.com.
About David Weekley HomesDavid Weekley Homes, founded in 1976, is headquartered in Houston and operates in 16 cities across the United States. David Weekley Homes was the first builder in the United States to be awarded the Triple Crown of American Home Building, an honor which includes “America’s Best Builder,” “Builder of the Year,” and the “National Housing Quality Award.” Weekley has also appeared seven times on FORTUNE ® magazine’s coveted “100 Best Companies to Work For” list. Since inception, David Weekley Homes has closed more than 65,000 homes. For more information about David Weekley Homes, visit the company’s web site at www.davidweekleyhomes.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV