Jean R. Hale, Chairman, President & CEO of Community Trust Bancorp, Inc., (NASDAQ:CTBI) and Mark A. Gooch, President & CEO of Community Trust Bank, Inc., will be presenting at Keefe Bruyette & Woods’ 2012 Community Bank Investor Conference on Tuesday, July 31, 2012, at 2:00 p.m. EDT at the Marriott Marquis Times Square in New York City.
The conference will be webcast and can be accessed through the conference website at http://wsw.com/webcast/kbw4/ctbi/ or through the investor relations section of Community Trust Bancorp, Inc.’s website, www.ctbi.com where it will be archived for 90 days following the presentation.
Community Trust Bancorp, Inc., with assets of $3.6 billion, is headquartered in Pikeville, Kentucky and has 70 banking locations across eastern, northeastern, central, and south central Kentucky, six banking locations in southern West Virginia, four banking locations in northeastern Tennessee, four trust offices across Kentucky, and one trust office in Tennessee.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV