White River Capital, Inc. Declares Dividend
White River Capital, Inc. (NYSE Amex: RVR) (“White River”) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of 25 cents per share on its common stock to be paid August 22, 2012 to shareholders of record on August 8, 2012.
ABOUT WHITE RIVER AND COASTAL CREDIT
Founded in 2004, White River is the holding company for Coastal Credit LLC.
Coastal Credit LLC is a specialized auto finance company, headquartered in Virginia Beach, Virginia, engaged in acquiring sub-prime auto receivables from both franchised and independent automobile dealers which have entered into contracts with purchasers of typically used, but some new, cars and light trucks. Coastal Credit then services the receivables it acquires. Coastal Credit commenced operations in Virginia in 1987 and conducts business in 27 states – Alaska, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia and Washington – through its 14 branch locations.ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND WHERE TO FIND IT Additional information about White River is available at White River’s web site located at: www.WhiteRiverCap.com. This site includes financial highlights, stock information, public filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC"), and corporate governance documents. The SEC public filings available for review include but are not limited to:
- its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2011,
- its Proxy Statement on Schedule 14A dated March 30, 2012, and
- its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended March 31, 2012.
- losses and prepayments on our receivable portfolios;
- general economic, market, or business conditions;
- changes in interest rates, the cost of funds, and demand for our financial services;
- changes in our competitive position;
- our ability to manage growth and integrate acquired businesses;
- the opportunities that may be presented to and pursued by us;
- competitive actions by other companies;
- changes in laws or regulations;
- changes in the policies of federal or state regulators and agencies.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts