About Mr. Shah
Mr. Shah joins Gleacher & Company with more than 25 years of experience in mortgage and asset-backed securities trading. Most recently, he was a Managing Director in the Structured Products group of Tejas Securities Group. He previously held senior MBS Sales & Trading positions at The Seaport Group and Delta Equity Services. Prior to that, he was a Senior Vice President and the founder and Head of the ABS/MBS Group at MF Global, where he oversaw sales and trading between institutional customers. Earlier in his career, Mr. Shah held various MBS sales positions and served in sales and research positions at several leading financial institutions, including Cantor Fitzgerald, Nomura Securities International, Morgan Stanley and Merrill Lynch Capital Markets. Mr. Shah received a B.A. in Economics and Computer Science from Rutgers University, and an M.B.A. from the University of Chicago.
About Mr. Baeri
Mr. Baeri comes to Gleacher & Company from Newedge, where he was a Director in the Rates Trading sector. Previously, he was a Vice President and Head of Agency Trading at MF Global. He began his career at Goldman Sachs as an Analyst in the Institutional Fixed Income Sales group, and was promoted to Associate in the Interest Rate Product Trading Group. Mr. Baeri received a dual degree in Finance and Accounting from Villanova University.About Mr. Herrnson Mr. Herrnson has over 20 years of experience in fixed income sales and joins Gleacher & Company from Aladdin Capital, where he was a Director in Asset Management Sales. He has previously served in various Fixed Income Sales positions as a Senior Vice President at HSBC. Earlier in his career, he was a Director at Deutsche Bank and a Vice President at Bear Stearns. Mr. Herrnson received a B.S. in Personnel Management and Labor Relations from the University of Maryland.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV