Verizon Communications (VZ)
Who They Are: Verizon trades an average of 14.5 million shares per day with a marketcap of $126.3 billion.
The stock has an annualized $2 dividend for a 4.45% yield. 52-Week Range: $33.12 to 45.89The trailing 12-month price-to-earnings ratio is 19.2, the mean fiscal year estimate price-to-earnings ratio is 17.5, based on earnings of $2.50 per share this year In the last month the stock has fallen 0.1%. In the previous Verizon's earnings release on June 19, the closing price before earnings was $44.54, compared to a recent price of $44.90. A small 1.5% short interest, demonstrating short sellers do not believe the shares are expected to move lower. In the last three years, the average dividend paid per year is $1.91. Over the last five years, the dividend has grown by an average of 3.9% per year. Shares are in a strong uptrend with the moving averages trending higher as well. VZ Revenue data by YCharts
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV