Reynolds American (RAI)
Who They Are: Reynolds American is the parent company of R.J. Reynolds Tobacco, Santa Fe Natural Tobacco, Lane Limited and R.J. Reynolds Global Products. R.J. Reynolds Tobacco, the second-largest U.S. tobacco company, manufactures about one of every three cigarettes sold in the U.S., including five of the nation's 10 best-selling brands. The company was founded in 1875 and trades an average of 1.6 million shares per day with a marketcap of $26 billion.
The stock pays an annualized dividend of $2.36 for a yield of 5.1%.
52-Week Range: $31.82 to $46.61
Book Value: $10.42
Price to Book: 4.41
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV