Kopin Corporation (NASDAQ: KOPN) plans to announce its second-quarter 2012 financial results before the market opens on Tuesday, August 7, 2012 and host a conference call for investors and analysts that day at 9:00 a.m. ET.
On the call, President and Chief Executive Officer Dr. John C.C. Fan and Richard Sneider, the Company’s Treasurer and Chief Financial Officer, will discuss Kopin’s financial results, strategy and business outlook.
To participate, please dial (877) 407-5790 (U.S. and Canada) or (201) 689-8328 (International). The call will also be available as a live and archived audio webcast on the “Investors” section of the Kopin website, www.kopin.com.
About KopinKopin Corporation is developing Golden-i®, a proprietary voice-activated, cloud computing, wireless, hands-free technology with microdisplay capabilities for use in headset computers. Kopin’s unique HBTs (heterojunction bipolar transistors), which help to enhance battery life, talk time and signal clarity, have been integrated into billions of wireless handsets as well as into WiFi, VoIP and high-speed Internet data transmission systems. Kopin's proprietary technologies are protected by more than 200 global patents and patents pending. For more information, please visit Kopin's website at www.kopin.com and www.mygoldeni.com. Kopin, CyberDisplay, Golden-i and The NanoSemiconductor Company are trademarks of Kopin Corporation. Kopin – The NanoSemiconductor Company™
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV