DALLAS, July 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Southwest Securities, Inc. has announced that Shahin Sacranie has joined the firm's taxable fixed income division in New York City as Senior Vice President – Business Development. He will report to Executive Vice President Victor "Rick" Perretti, Director of National Business Development and Manager of the company's New York office.
"We continue to grow our experienced sales team and broaden our institutional client reach by adding talented professionals," said Daniel Leland, Executive Vice President and Head of Taxable Fixed Income for Southwest Securities. "We are proud to welcome Shahin Sacranie and look forward to the role he will play in enhancing our service to clients."
In addition to building and coordinating the infrastructure of Southwest Securities' expanding sales effort, Mr. Sacranie will be charged with recruiting seasoned sales talent and expertise nationally and assisting in day-to-day management.
Prior to joining Southwest Securities, Mr. Sacranie was Manager and Chief Operating Officer of Bank of America Merrill Lynch's (BAML) United States fixed income and equities middle market sales group. He brings more than 24 years of extensive experience with BAML where he performed a variety of roles, including global assignments in the United Kingdom and France.Southwest Securities, Inc., a member of NYSE, FINRA and SIPC, provides securities brokerage, investment banking and securities clearing services to a broad range of individual, corporate, public and industry clients. The firm is a wholly owned subsidiary of SWS Group, Inc. (NYSE: SWS), a financial services holding company whose stock is listed and traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol, SWS. SOURCE Southwest Securities, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV