CTPartners Executive Search Inc. (NYSE MKT:CTP), a leading executive search firm, today announced that it will release its financial results for the second quarter 2012, ended June 30, on Thursday, August 9, after the market close.
The Company will host a conference call and webcast for the investment community on Friday, August 10, at 9:00 AM ET. A replay of the event will be available for one week following the conclusion of the call.
Second Quarter 2012 Financial Results Conference Call and WebcastDate: August 10, 2012Time: 9:00 AM ET
Audio Webcast: http://investor.ctnet.comLive Dial-In (U.S.): 800-329-9097Live Dial-In (International): 617-614-4929Participant Passcode: 45545147Replay Dial-In (U.S.): 888-286-8010Replay Dial-In (International): 617-801-6888Replay Access Code: 32558477 About CTPartners CTPartners is a leading performance-driven executive search firm serving clients across the globe. Committed to a philosophy of partnering with its clients, CTPartners offers a proven record in C-Suite, senior executive, and board searches, as well as expertise serving private equity and venture capital firms. With origins dating back to 1980, CTPartners serves clients with a global organization of more than 400 professionals and employees, offering expertise in board advisory services and executive recruiting services in the financial services, life sciences, industrial, professional services, retail and consumer, and technology, media and telecom industries. Headquartered in New York, CTPartners has 24 offices in 16 countries. www.ctnet.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV