UDR, Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE: UDR), a leading multifamily real estate investment trust, today announced its second quarter 2012 results.
The Company generated Funds from Operations (FFO) of $81.2 million or $0.33 per diluted share, for the quarter ended June 30, 2012, as compared to $63.6 million, or $0.31 per diluted share, in the second quarter of 2011. Excluding all non-recurring items, the Company’s second quarter 2012 FFO-Core was $0.33 per diluted share. See the reconciliation below for further detail.
|Q2 2012||Q2 2011||YTD 2012||YTD 2011|
|FFO- Core per diluted share||$0.33||$0.32||$0.67||$0.62|
|Benefit/(Cost) associated with debt extinguishment||(0.017)||-||0.001||(0.021)|
|Gain on sale of marketable securities||-||-||-||0.016|
|Redemption of preferred stock||(0.011)||-||(0.012)||-|
|Gain on sale of TRS property||0.031||0.004||0.032||0.005|
|FFO- Reported per diluted share||$0.33||$0.31||$0.68||$0.61|
A reconciliation of FFO to GAAP Net Income can be found on Attachment 2 of the Company’s second quarter 2012 Supplemental Financial Information.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV