- The Twin Metals Minnesota Project is amongst the world's largest Cu-Ni-PGM polymetallic sulphide deposits with contained metals (using a 0.3% Cu cut-off) of Indicated 8.0 Billion lbs copper, 2.5 Billion lbs nickel, and 12.1 Million ozs palladium+platinum+gold (TPM) [ 1 ]and Inferred 13.5 Billion lbs copper, 4.6 Billion lbs nickel, and 15.8 Million ozs TPM [ 1 ].
- Using a base case 0.3% Cu cut-off, AMEC estimated Indicated Resource of 726 million tons [ 2 ] and Inferred Resource of 1.37 billion tons on the three deposits (Birch Lake, Maturi and Spruce Road).
- The reported contained metal within the mineral resources is on only 11% of the property block.
- In addition to the stated Indicated and Inferred mineral resource tons, AMEC highlights additional Exploration Target areas surrounding Maturi estimating an additional potential of between 1.4 and 2.4 billion tons. These Exploration Target areas represent approximately 12% of the Twin Metals property block.
- Within the three zones for which resources are estimated, there exists significant continuous mineralization at higher grades than the global resource.
- The new study confirms this growing platinum group metals and gold resource within the Twin Metals Minnesota Project as one of the world`s larger palladium and platinum resources outside of South Africa.
Duluth Metals Announces SEDAR Filing Of AMEC Technical Report On The Twin Metals Project
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.