BEIJING, July 30, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- SouFun Holdings Limited (NYSE: SFUN) (" SouFun" or the " Company"), the leading real estate Internet portal in China, announced that the Company filed its annual report on Form 20-F that includes its audited financial statements for the three years ended December 31, 2011 with the Securities and Exchange Commission on April 26, 2012. The annual report is available on the Company's website at http://ir.soufun.com. Holders of the Company's securities may request, free of charge, a hard copy of the Company's annual report that includes its audited financial statements for the three years ended December 31, 2011.
SouFun operates the leading real estate Internet portal in China in terms of the number of page views and visitors to its websites in 2011. SouFun has built a large and active community of users who are attracted by the comprehensive real estate and home furnishing and improvement content available on its portal that forms the foundation of its service offerings. As of March 31, 2012, SouFun maintained 105 offices to focus on local market needs and its websites and database contained real estate-related content coverage of 314 cities in China. For more information about SouFun, please visit http://ir.soufun.com.
SOURCE SouFun Holdings Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV