For 25 years, global institutional investment manager INTECH has been generating alpha by utilizing stock-price volatility as a source of reward while attempting to limit risk and trading costs. INTECH manages equity portfolios using a mathematical and scientific approach for clients including some of the world's largest corporate pension funds, public pension funds, foundations and endowments, sovereign wealth funds, Taft-Hartley and other institutional investors. The company's global headquarters is located in West Palm Beach, Florida, with its research office in Princeton, New Jersey, and international division in London, England. As of June 30, 2012, INTECH had approximately $39.4 billion under management and 80 employees worldwide. INTECH is an independently managed subsidiary of Janus Capital Group Inc. (NYSE: JNS), based in Denver.
About Janus Capital Group Inc.
Janus Capital Group Inc. (JCG) is a global investment firm offering strategies from three individual investment boutiques: Janus Capital Management LLC (Janus), INTECH Investment Management LLC (INTECH) and Perkins Investment Management LLC (Perkins). Each manager employs a research-intensive approach that is distinct within its respective asset class. This multi-boutique approach enables the firm to provide style-specific expertise across an array of strategies, including growth, value and risk-managed equities, fixed income and alternatives through one common distribution platform. As of June 30, 2012, JCG managed $152.4 billion in assets for shareholders, clients and institutions around the globe. Based in Denver, JCG also has offices in Frankfurt, The Hague, Paris, London, Milan, Munich, Zurich, Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Melbourne.AS-0712(18)0812 EAM PR
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV