The issuer advises that the following replaces the Virgin Media Inc.: Transaction in Own Shares announcement released at 7:00 am BST today.
The figure of shares has been updated.
All other details remain unchanged.
The full corrected version is shown below.Virgin Media Inc. (NASDAQ:VMED) (LSE:VMED) today announced the repurchase of 5,038,509 shares of common stock on 27 July 2012 as a part of the US $175 million capped accelerated stock repurchase programme previously announced on 24 July 2012. The repurchased shares will be cancelled. As of 27 July 2012, after giving effect to the cancellation of these shares, the number of shares of common stock issued and outstanding would be 268,688,703. The purchase price per share of common stock will be determined with respect to all the shares delivered by Deutsche Bank AG, London Branch prior to 25 October 2012 as set out in further detail in our Current Report on Form 8-K as filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on 24 July 2012. The Current Report on Form 8-K, as filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on 24 July 2012, may be viewed on the SEC website at www.sec.gov and on the Virgin Media website at www.virginmedia.com/investors.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV