Now, slide number five, these are the changes behind the – factors behind the changes in operating income. The orange part represents the revenue part and the green part represents the expenses. Voice revenues decreased by ¥41.2 billion due to the expanded uptake of value plan and billable MOU. Voice revenues decreased by ¥41.2 billion excluding the impacts of monthly support. Packet revenues increased by ¥46.1 billion due to the brisk sales of smartphones and (inaudible) devices.
Monthly support impact was ¥28.3 billion. This had a negative impact of ¥28.3 billion. Other revenues increased due to the subscriptions growth to mobile phone protection delivery service and increase of revenues from subsidiaries that we reported a ¥12.8 billion increase in other revenues. And equipment sales revenues increased by ¥35.7 billion.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV