Good afternoon, I am Iwasaki.
We also have Executive Vice President responsible for consumer marketing, Mr. Takashi Tanaka. We also have Executive Vice President, Managing Director of Corporate Training and Strategy Department, Mr. Kazuhiro Yoshizawa. And also we have Managing Director of the Accounts and Finance Department, Mr. Hirotaka Sato.Hirotaka SatoGood afternoon to you, I’m Sato.Kazunori Yamamoto, Senior Vice President and Managing Director-Investor RelationsFor today’s meeting, we’ll be using two sets of documents which I think are already at your hand. We have the earning release and also the presentation slides for the results of the first quarter. At the outset, we will like to ask Mr. Kaoru Kato to deliver a presentation regarding the results for the first quarter, followed by a Q&A session. And we will aim to finish this meeting in about one hour at 6:00. Please also be advised that, regarding the risks containing forward-looking statements, please look at page one of the presentation slides.Now without further ado, I would like to hand the microphone to Mr. Kato begin the presentation.Kaoru KatoGood afternoon to you all, I am Kato of NTT DOCOMO. Thank you very much for attending this meeting despite your busy schedule. Before starting the presentation regarding the results for the first quarter, I will like to make a few comments. Two days ago, on the 25th of July, regarding the settings of sp-mode service with – in relation to this function, a certain accident was reported which inconvenienced our customers quite significantly. I would like to take this opportunity to express my deepest apologies for the trouble.Currently, we have found out who – which customer was actually affected by this trouble and we are individually contacting these customers in order to regain their confidence. In the meantime, we are also trying to identify the cause and prevent recurrence of the problem.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV