BERKELEY, Calif., July 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Annie's, Inc. (NYSE: BNNY), a leading mission driven, natural and organic foods company, announced today that Credit Suisse Securities ( USA) LLC and J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, the lead book-running managers in the Company's recent public sale of 5,750,000 shares of common stock, are waiving a lock-up restriction with respect to 3,649,976 shares of the Company's common stock held by certain stockholders of the Company. The waiver will take effect on July 31, 2012, and the shares may be sold on or after such date.
This press release is not an offer for sale of the securities in the United States or in any other jurisdiction where such offer is prohibited, and such securities may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an exemption from registration under the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended.
About Annie's Annie's (NYSE: BNNY) is a natural and organic food company that offers great-tasting products in large packaged food categories. Annie's products are made without artificial flavors and synthetic colors and preservatives regularly used in many conventional packaged foods. Today, Annie's offers over 125 products which are present in over 25,000 retail locations in
the United States and
Canada. Founded in 1989, Annie's is committed to operating in a socially responsible and environmentally sustainable manner. For more information, visit
CONTACT: Erica Abrams510-558-7595415-217-5864 email@example.comChristine Greany858-523-1732 firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright 2012 Annie's, Inc. SOURCE Annie’s, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV