Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Next Week's Game Plan
When asked about the company's 40% stake in Dick Clark Productions, Reid-Anderson admitted the stake is not core to Six Flags' business and a divestiture is not out of the question. He touted the company's free cash flow and sizable dividend yield even with the Dick Clark holdings.
Cramer was bullish on Six Flags, a company he said has growth, domestic security and a very nice yield.
No Huddle Offense
Cramer said while companies like Merck (MRK) pay investors to wait for a turnaround and companies like Abbott Labs (ABT), an Action Alerts PLUS name, are breaking up to create value, the senior biotechs are making investors money the old-fashioned way, by creating new drugs.Cramer called these companies the risk-takers, not afraid to make mistakes, and ones with proven track records of delivering on most of their promises. Sure, these stocks are not for the faint of heart, he added, but their core businesses are on fire and their prospects have never been greater. --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/scottrutt. To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV