Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Next Week's Game Plan
Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- After a terrific two-day rally on Wall Street, what should investors be looking forward to next week?
Jim Cramer told "Mad Money" viewers that he's hoping for more easing of interest rates from China and more clarity from Europe, along with a slew of earnings news.
On Monday, Cramer said he'll be watching
(MAS). He said that Anadarko should signal that natural gas has bottomed while Cirrus Logic may signal what lies ahead for
(AAPL), a stock he owns for his charitable trust,
Behind the Headlines"Look behind the headlines," Cramer commanded viewers, as he explored three high-profile companies that reported yesterday. Those companies were Amazon.com (AMZN), Starbucks (SBUX) and Facebook (FB), stocks Wall Street loves, dislikes and absolutely hates. Cramer said the headlines surrounding Amazon's earnings sounded a wholesale retreat for the ecommerce giant, but in reality Amazon's problem is simply too much demand.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV