At the end of the second quarter, we had 8 equity strategies and a variety of styles, with top quintile -- top quartile 3-year records and 6 in that top quartile for 1 year. And this include funds like the capital income, Pru Bear, InterContinental and Strategic Value Dividend.
Equity fund net flows are essentially break-even for the first 3 weeks of July, and much of the improvement is due to the Kaufmann Small Cap Fund moving from negative flows in the second quarter to positive flows early in the third quarter.
Second quarter flows in equity separate accounts were positive, led by the strategic value strategy. We are continuing to see RFPs for strategic value income, both domestic and international, as well as other strategies and the Clover Small Value equity strategy as well.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV