ATLANTA, July 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- State Bank Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: STBZ) will be presenting on Wednesday August 1, 2012 at 4:00 p.m. EDT at the 2012 KBW Community Bank Investor Conference at the New York Marriott Marquis Hotel in New York City.
State Bank Vice Chairman and Chief Operating Officer Dan Speight and Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Tom Callicutt will discuss State Bank's recent financial performance and provide an overview of State Bank's strategic priorities.
A webcast of the presentation will be available through the event website, http://www.kbw.com/conferences/webcast-20120731, or you will be able to listen to a replay of the presentation through State Bank's website under the investors section at www.statebt.com.
About State Bank Financial Corporation and State Bank & Trust CompanyState Bank Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: STBZ) is the holding company for State Bank and Trust Company, one of Georgia's best-capitalized banks, with approximately $2.68 billion in assets as of March 31, 2012. State Bank has locations in Metro Atlanta and Middle Georgia. State Bank Financial Corporation is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia and State Bank and Trust Company is headquartered in Macon, Georgia. State Bank was named the best performing community bank in the United States for 2011 by SNL Financial LC for banks between $500 million and $5 billion in assets. Since 2009 State Bank has been an active acquirer of the assets and deposits of failed banks in Metro Atlanta and Middle Georgia. To date, State Bank has completed 12 transactions facilitated by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. To learn more about State Bank, visit www.statebt.com . SOURCE State Bank Financial Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV