AptarGroup, Inc. (ATR)
Q2 2012 Earnings Conference Call
July 27, 2012 09:00 AM ET
ExecutivesStephen J. Hagge - CEO, President, Director and Member of Executive CommitteeRobert W. Kuhn - CFO, Principal Accounting Officer, EVP and SecretaryMatthew DellaMaria - VP and Assistant SecretaryAnalystsBenjamin Wong - Bank of America-Merrill LynchGhansham Panjabi - Robert W. Baird & Co. Incorporated, Research DivisionAlex Ovshey - Goldman Sachs Group Inc., Research DivisionJames Armstrong - Vertical Research Partners IncAlton Stump - Longbow ResearchChristopher Manuel - Wells Fargo Securities, LLCAdam Josephson - KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc.Mark Wilde - Deutsche Bank Securities, Inc.Albert Kabili – Credit Suisse AG, Research DivisionJason Rodgers - Great Lakes ReviewBrian Gary Rafn - Morgan Dempsey Capital Management, LLC.Jon Andersen - William Blair & Company L.L.C., Research DivisionPresentationOperator
Previous Statements by ATR
» AptarGroup's CEO Discusses Q1 2012 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» AptarGroup CEO Discusses Q4 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» AptarGroup Management Discusses Q3 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Aptargroup's CEO Discusses Analyst Day Transcript
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV