ITASCA, Ill., July 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (NYSE: AJG) today announced the acquisition of Grace/Mayer Insurance Agency, Inc. in Omaha, Nebraska. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Founded in 1917, Grace/Mayer Insurance Agency, Inc. is a retail insurance broker providing property/casualty, employee benefits and risk management insurance services for their U.S. and international commercial and personal lines clients. They specialize in placing coverage for the agribusiness, not-for-profit, real estate, food processing, transportation and construction industries. John Lehr and his team will continue to operate from their current Omaha location as Gallagher Grace/Mayer.
"Grace/Mayer Insurance is a wonderful example of our merger partner of choice. Not only do they add to our geographic footprint in the Midwest, but their team is well-known in the industry for their depth of expertise, strong market relationships and high-quality client service," said J. Patrick Gallagher, Jr., Chairman, President and CEO. "This 95-year-old firm's strong Nebraska presence and specializations will be a terrific fit within our South Central Region. We are extremely pleased to welcome John and his associates to our growing Gallagher family of professionals."
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., an international insurance brokerage and risk management services firm, is headquartered in Itasca, Illinois, has operations in 17 countries and offers client service capabilities in more than 110 countries around the world through a network of correspondent brokers and consultants.CONTACT: Marsha J. AkinDirector – Investor Relations630-285-3501 or firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV