Revenue growth across our products was also mixed. Our core Coordination of Benefits revenue grew 13% year-over-year in the quarter. Excluding the federal business area, Program Integrity revenues were flat year-over-year. This reflects the longer ramp-up time for the Medicaid RAC. We expect to see growth rates in the non-federal Program Integrity products area to increase in the second half of this year.
Total revenues in the quarter, excluding HDI and our federal businesses, were up 10.1% year-over-year. As a reminder, we continue to see revenue shortfalls in Q2 relating to 5010/D.0 transition issues with our trading partners as reported earlier this year. We expect these issues to be resolved in the second half of this year.
Revenue for the first half of 2012 increased 32.4% year-over-year to $227.4 million. This included $47.3 million of revenue associated with the acquisition of HDI. Excluding HDI, revenue for the first half of the year was $180.1 million.
At this time, we are also reaffirming our 2012 revenue guidance in the range of $500 million to $515 million.Now let's look at expenses for the quarter. Total cost of services for the quarter was $79.6 million. Excluding HDI, total cost of services for the quarter were $60.4 million, an increase of $2.2 million or 3.8% compared to the $58.2 million last year. Total cost of services for the first half of 2012 was $156 million. Excluding HDI, total cost of services were $120.3 million, an increase of $6.4 million or 5.6% compared to the $113.9 million last year. Compensation related to cost of services was $40 million. Excluding HDI, total compensation related to cost of services for the quarter was $31.6 million, an increase of $0.1 million or 0.4% compared to the $31.5 million in last year. As a percentage of revenue, this expense was 33.3% versus 35.3% in the prior year. Read the rest of this transcript for free on seekingalpha.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV