NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
Green Dot Corp. fell 58.1 percent to $9.78.
Greenway Medical Technologies Inc. fell 9.2 percent to $13.05.
Molina Healthcare Inc. fell 8.1 percent to $23.23.Simpson Manufacturing Co. fell 7.3 percent to $24.75. StoneMor Partners LP fell 7.0 percent to $23.75. Newmont Mining Corp. fell 6.3 percent to $43.20. Emulex Corp. fell 5.9 percent to $6.02. Standard Pacific Corp. fell 5.8 percent to $5.96. HealthSouth Corp. fell 5.8 percent to $21.60. Washington Real Estate Investment Trust fell 4.9 percent to $26.34.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV