Legg Mason (LM)
Q1 2013 Earnings Call
July 27, 2012 8:00 am ET
ExecutivesAlan F. Magleby - Director of Investor Relations & CommunicationsMark Raymond Fetting - Chairman, Chief Executive Officer, President and Member of Finance CommitteePeter H. Nachtwey - Chief Financial Officer, Principal Accounting Officer and Senior Executive Vice PresidentAnalystsDaniel Thomas Fannon - Jefferies & Company, Inc., Research DivisionWilliam R. Katz - Citigroup Inc, Research DivisionMichael S. Kim - Sandler O'Neill + Partners, L.P., Research DivisionRoger A. Freeman - Barclays Capital, Research DivisionCynthia Mayer - BofA Merrill Lynch, Research DivisionGlenn Schorr - Nomura Securities Co. Ltd., Research DivisionCraig Siegenthaler - Crédit Suisse AG, Research DivisionMatthew Kelley - Morgan Stanley, Research DivisionJ. Jeffrey Hopson - Stifel, Nicolaus & Co., Inc., Research DivisionEric N. Berg - RBC Capital Markets, LLC, Research DivisionDouglas Sipkin - Susquehanna Financial Group, LLLP, Research DivisionPresentationOperator
Previous Statements by LM
» Legg Mason's CEO Discusses Q4 2012 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Legg Mason's CEO Discusses Q3 2012 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Legg Mason's CEO Discusses Q2 2012 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV